Rent our Facility
Operating under the Alpine Meadows brand, you can rent out Camp during the year. Each rental supports our Camp Scholarship Fund, making camp accessible to all. To learn more about renting our facility, please visit http://www.alpinemeadowsretreats.com/.
Our beautiful location in the San Bernardino Mountains includes:
- Comfortable bunk-style sleeping cabins that provide a good night’s sleep after a day of fun and outdoor exploring.
- Large, modern kitchen with a professional staff to provide fresh, delicious food. Full meal service with special dietary need options.
- Plenty of meeting space for your group to accomplish their goals. Accommodations for small or large groups.
- Ropes challenge course for team building or taking fun to new heights. Work with a trained staff on low or high course environments to build self-esteem and establish goals.
- Hiking, swimming, basketball, and whatever else your group wants to try. There are acres of trails, open spaces, and mountains in a beautiful and serene setting thanks to Mother Nature.
The staff at Alpine Meadows is committed to working with you to provide an outstanding experience for your entire group.