Rent our Facility
Operating under the Alpine Meadows brand, Camp operates year-round. Each rental supports our Camp Scholarship Fund, making camp accessible to all. To learn more about renting our facility, please visit http://www.alpinemeadowsretreats.com/.
Our beautiful location in the San Bernardino Mountains includes:
- Comfortable bunk-style sleeping cabins that provide a good night’s sleep after a day of fun and outdoor exploring.
- Large, modern kitchen with a professional staff to provide fresh, delicious food. Full meal service with special dietary need options.
- Plenty of meeting space for your group to accomplish their goals. Accommodations for small or large groups.
- Ropes challenge course for team building or taking fun to new heights. Work with a trained staff on low or high course environments to build self-esteem and establish goals.
- Hiking, swimming, basketball, and whatever else your group wants to try. There are acres of trails, open spaces, and mountains in a beautiful and serene setting thanks to Mother Nature.
The staff at Alpine Meadows is committed to working with you to provide an outstanding experience for your entire group.